Wages On-Demand Frequently Asked Questions
What is Wages On-Demand?
- No fee to employers or employees for card
- Over 38,000 surcharge-free MoneyPass ATMs
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance requirements or fees
- No ACH deposit fees
- No POS PIN based transaction fees
- No POS Signature based transaction fees
Who can use the Spentra Card?
Can funds be withdrawn by ATM?
Is a card provided with the program?
Is there a cost to the card (Employer or Employee)?
What is the wage access fee to the employee?
What wage access limits are there?
Are there any restrictions on total amount accessed in a pay period?
What are the number of transactions allowed per pay period?
How quickly are funds available?
Is a bank account required?
Is there a minimum employee count for program?
What is the cost to the employer for the program?
Does the program have to be exclusive i.e. no other cards allowed?
Is it completely integrated with PayNW?
What set up is required by the employer?
After sign up, how long before the program is available to employees?
What is the length of training for the employer?
Are instant-issue cards available?
Does Spentra have direct deposit automation?
Is there a Mobile App for Spentra?
Does it use Fee-Free ATMs?
Is there a transaction fee for POS PIN based transactions?
Is there a transaction fee for POS signature based transactions?
Are there monthly fees?
Are there minimum balance fees?
Is there a length of inactivity period before a fee is charged?
Is there an Employer Portal?
Is the Spentra Card FDIC insured?
Are there patents protecting the Spentra products?
Is the app available in Spanish?
Questions Asked Frequently by Employees
How do I deposit funds?
Only direct deposits in your name or the name of someone for whom you have the legal authority to accept funds can be loaded to the Spentra Card. All other direct deposits in the name of anyone else may be declined and returned.
Are deposits insured by the FDIC?
What is the maximum amount that I can load into my Spentra Card account?
How do you handle my personal information?
What is the fraud policy for the Spentra Card?
Where can I find more information on your policies?
What features are available through the Spentra app?
- The following features can be accessed through the Spentra app:
- View your current balance
- View your card activity
- Block/Unblock your card
- Reset PIN
- Enroll and manage text alerts’
- ATM Finder for surcharge-free withdrawals at Money Pass® ATMs
- Money Earned®, a patented benefit, allows employees to access up to 50% of their net wages at time of request
- Friendly support directly from the Spentra app
*Standard message and data rates from your wireless service provider may apply.