HR Solutions to Streamline and Automate Processes, Empowering your People
HR needs are created as soon as you hire that first employee. Give your employees and managers a break from routine paperwork and processes, and allow them to focus on what's truly strategic and important for your business.
Take HR Processes off your Plate
A core HR system, with lots of room to grow. Our HR system uses the same employee record as it does for payroll and benefits, so can be confident in your data.
Even better, our HR solution has the ability to grow with your business, with added capabilities ready and at your disposal, as you need them. Mobile, multi-lingual and flexible; it’s an HR system tailored for you and more importantly, your business needs.
The Benefits Of Our HR Solution Include...
- Configurable workflows & approvals
- Electronic I-9 & W-4 with e-signature sign-off
- Custom forms approval workflows
- SSN verification & E-Verify
- Background checks
- Job requisition creation
- Seamless intergration with Indeed
- Automatic online job board postings
- Custom hiring stages & approvals
- Offer letters
- Seamless integration with Payroll & HR
- EEO-1 & Vets 4212 reporting
- Workers Comp injuries & claim mgmt.
- OSHA reporting
- Handbook acknowledgement
- Document storage
- Employee directory & org. chart
- Separation checklists
- Asset recovery tracking
- Turnover reports
- Training, credentials & certifications
- Course completion
- Skills & competencies
- Configured performance reviews
- Automated review cycle
- Compensation management
- Position management
- Succession planning
See the Expansive Power and Features of our HR Solution
Download our HR feature list today to learn more about all the processes that our HR solution will help streamline and make more efficient for your business.
What PayNW Clients Have To Say...
In addition to enabling us to do things we couldn’t do before, PayNW is a much better match for us in terms of a customized solution – a small business provider who knows the needs of a small business. Now we can all work on the same employee record-keeping and asset-tracking system at the same time. In addition, our new system gives supervisors a lot more freedom to manage employees rather than managing multiple spreadsheets or filling out paper forms.
- Katie Policar, Community First Bank